Remembering our history, showing the present, imagining the future
Visiting FAdeA is stepping into a unique technological setting supported by a vast history, becoming a strategic player in the industry, a source of technological, productive and academic development of our country.
Located in the city of Córdoba, the Fábrica Argentina de Aviones provides Manufacturing, Military and Commercial Maintenance, Aircraft Modernization, Engineering and Aeronautical Services.
During our guided tours, visitors will learn about our different capabilities, and the way our professionals and technicians daily meet the challenge of designing, manufacturing and maintaining aeronautical products.
The tour lasts approximately 120 minutes, visiting our most representative industrial area, including aircraft and aerostructure manufacture, assembly and maintenance, in which different technologies are used.
- Only visitors over 12 years of age may enter the premises.
- Visitors must wear long pants and closed shoes.
- Visitors will be given a high-visibility vest to wear throughout the tour.
- It is not allowed to enter the plant with handbag, camera, video camera, pen drive or any other computer or metallic element that may resemble any working tool used internally.
- Only those people whose information has been correctly included in the Registration Form provided by FAdeA and covered by the Civil Liability and Medical Emergency Insurance provided by the institution will be authorized to enter the plant.
Once the information requested by FAdeA has been received and evaluated, visiting day and time will be confirmed.